"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."
Jeremiah 29:11, 12
Single Point reaches single adults aged 35 and over with the love of God and the message of hope and joy that comes to us from the saving grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ. To accomplish this mission, we host the following activities:
- Small Group Meetings (call the Knox Church office at 734-761-5669 for details)
- Potluck Brunch (the second Sunday of each month at Knox)
- Game Night (monthly, call the Knox Church office for details)
- Dinner/Movie Night (monthly, call the Knox Church office for details)
- Divorce Recovery Workshop (annually, starts in January)
You can also contact Faith Esch for more information on events and/or to be added to the email list to keep up-to-date on group activities and events.