At Knox, you will find busy women who are active in their communities, careers and in their homes, and our Women’s Ministry seeks to support them in all of these aspects.
As women, we can work together to know the love of Christ and have the support of other women in our lives, learn how to navigate life and help each other grow, and celebrate the joys of living and learn to walk with faith and healing through hard times. Explore the many ways for women to connect and grow at Knox:
- Mentoring for mothers: Moms, Tots & Beyond
- Connecting with women ages 55 and up: PrimeTimers
- Building community with singles ages 35 and up: Single Point
- Making friends: Women’s getREAL Coffeehouse
- Listen to sharings: getREAL talks
- Studying together: Women’s Bible Studies
- Support after the loss of a loved one: GriefShare
- Resources from the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC) to equip and encourage personal faith and ministry.
ContactKnox Church Office
There are no upcoming events at this time.