Recommended and in the Knox Library: “A Practical Guide to Culture: Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today’s World” by John Stonestreet & Brett Kunkle
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
With biblical clarity, this is the practical go-to manual to equip kids to rise above the culture.
Book summary from Amazon.com