A Cozy Gathering is an intimate gathering of 6-8 women designed to deepen our relationship with Jesus, develop flourishing friendships, and explore God’s calling on our lives. Join other Knox women sharing delicious food and rich conversation in the warmth of a friend’s home where you can engage in honest dialogue that will encourage and challenge you to live counter-culturally as you seek to “follow Jesus far from home!”
You might note that the Cozy will be at the home of the first hostess listed.
- November 4, Monday, 6:00-8:00 – Dinner hosted by Heather Milot and Deb Kumpf – FULL
- November 5, Tuesday, 7:30-9:00 – Dessert hosted by Anya Cobler and Erin Telian – FULL
- November 8, Friday, 10:00-12:00 – Brunch hosted by Karen Kline and Christi Dupree
- November 8, Friday, 3:00-5:00 – Afternoon Snacks hosted by Dottie Elliott and Rosemary Collins
- November 9, Saturday, 10:00-12:00 – Brunch hosted by Hellen Bennett and Shirley Clary – FULL
- November 11,Monday, 7:00-9:00 – Dessert hosted by Kathy Brace and Tiffany Sha – FULL
- November 13, Wednesday, 9:00-11:00 – Brunch hosted by Rebecca Hong and Lisa Boehr
- November 16, Saturday, 9:00-11:00 – Breakfast hosted by Karalee Robison and Gale Burrow – FULL
- November 22, Friday, 10:00-12:00 – Brunch hosted by Laura Latterner and Barbara Trevethan – FULL
Your hostess will send you an email reminder with date, time and location in the week preceding your Cozy Gathering.
Contact Jennifer Donovan for more information.