Knox Presbyterian Church is located at 2065 S. Wagner Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Open 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday
Located on the church’s lower level
For general questions:
Email our Front Desk Staff
Call 734-761-5669 (during office hours)
Using the Knox building and grounds
To schedule use of Knox’s facilities see the Building Request Form or contact Verna Hinman, Knox Office Manager (734-761-5669). Want to see if your scheduling request has been fulfilled? Please take a look at the Facilities Calendar.
For other facilities questions: email Jay Donaldson, Facilities Manager.
Lost and Found
Did you lose something at Knox? For larger items, look in the Lost and Found area located on the lower level across from the elevator. For smaller or more valuable items, call the Knox Office to see if your item has been turned in.
Winter Weather Closure
If the building is closed and activities are cancelled, there are 4 ways for you to find out. There will be:
- a message on Knox’s website
- an email to the entire congregation
- a Knox App push message
- an announcement on the office voicemail
What about Sunday?
There are 3 key decision times:
- Before worship – are conditions severe enough to cancel all activities? If it looks bad, check your notification touch points.
- During worship or Christian Education hour – if weather gets worse, everyone will be asked to leave the building ASAP.
- Afternoon or evening special activities – same as before worship; check one of our four notification resources.
Monday – Friday
Key decision times:
- early morning – the building will be closed if Ann Arbor schools are closed;
- re-evaluation at 10 AM – the building could re-open at noon if weather and road conditions have improved;
- re-evaluation at 3 PM – the building could re-open at 5 PM if weather and road conditions have improved;
- re-evaluation throughout the day – similar to Sunday mornings, if weather or road conditions worsen while the building is open, the building will be closed and activities will be cancelled.
The building will be open for morning, afternoon or evening activities if public roads are clear. As always, connect with your preferred notification resource.