At Knox, C3Women’s Ministry exists to call women to be reconciled to God through faith in the finished work of Jesus, His Son. Because He is the author and perfecter of our faith, we fix our eyes on Him.
We believe that through knowledge of Him, we have all we need for life and godliness as we are formed by the Holy Spirit in His likeness for our good and the glory and praise of God, the Father.
(2 Corinthians 5:20, John 19:30, Hebrews 12:2, 2 Peter 1:3, Romans 8:29, Philippians 1:11)
As women, we can work together to know the love of Christ and have the support of other women in our lives, learn how to navigate life and help each other grow, and celebrate the joys of living and learn to walk with faith and healing through hard times. Explore the many ways for women to connect and grow at Knox:
- Women in the Word Bible studies – Women studying scripture together
- Evening Gatherings – Large group worship and seasonal events at Knox
- Women’s Adult CE Class – “The Promised One – Seeing Jesus in Genesis” (Sundays, October 8-December 17, 11:15 AM-12:15 PM)
- T2 Mentoring Groups – “Stir one another to love and good works.” (3-4 women and a mentor/leader)
- Cozy Gatherings – Hosted events centered in homes with guided discussions (6-8 women)
- Mini Gatherings – A “get to know you” event and mini Bible study in a local venue (3-4 women)
- Movie Night – Join us as we continue to explore our grace theme by watching and discussing the movie “Les Misérables.”
- Moms, Tots & Beyond – Mentoring for mothers
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC) “The Well” – resources to equip and encourage women in personal faith and ministry
Christ-Centered – a ministry for women that focuses on Jesus Christ who through His life, death, and resurrection, has accomplished our salvation that we might be made new in knowledge, righteousness and holiness, adopted as beloved daughters into the family of God.
Connected – through the work of the Holy Spirit we are in Christ. We are members of the new humanity being formed in His likeness. We belong to Him and to each other. We express that unity as we live and work and love each other as members of the local church.
Called – to the obedience of the faith that the world may see the glory of Christ reflected in us and believe the gospel that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
Like an exquisitely cut diamond, God’s heart shimmers with facets of glorious grace, each revealing the rich depths of His love for us. Join us this year as we explore these beautiful facets of grace that God extends to us in the saving work of Jesus. At our Fall Gathering, surrounded by the beauty of autumn, we will consider the grace of a holy God who stooped down to save sinners. Amidst the twinkling lights at Advent we will ponder the sacrificial lengths of grace to which Jesus went to accomplish our salvation. Throughout the winter and spring we will explore the implications of this grace applied by the Holy Spirit as it reshapes us in the image of Jesus, creating grace-filled hearts in us so that we can be instruments of His grace to others. This year as we meditate together on God’s glorious grace, may the Holy Spirit cut and shape our hearts to display through us the facets of His beauty for His glory and the sake of the world.
For more details about C3Women’s events, please download a copy of the C3W brochure.
“My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ.” – COLOSSIANS 2:2