At Knox, you will find women who are active in their communities, careers and in their homes, and our Women’s Ministry seeks to support them in all of these aspects.
As women, we can work together to know the love of Christ and have the support of other women in our lives, learn how to navigate life and help each other grow, and celebrate the joys of living and learn to walk with faith and healing through hard times. Explore the many ways for women to connect and grow at Knox:
- Gatherings – Large group worship and seasonal events at Knox
- Cozy Gatherings – Hosted events centered in homes with guided discussions (6-8 women)
- Mini Gatherings – A “get to know you” event and mini Bible study in a local venue (3-4 women)
- Women in the Word Bible studies – Women studying scripture together
- Moms, Tots & Beyond – Mentoring for mothers
- PrimeTimers – Connecting with women ages 55 and up
- Single Point – Building community with singles ages 35 and up
- GriefShare – Support after the loss of a loved one
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC) “The Well” – resources to equip and encourage women in personal faith and ministry
Christ-Centered – a ministry for women that focuses on Jesus Christ who through His life, death, and resurrection, has accomplished our salvation that we might be made new in knowledge, righteousness and holiness, adopted as beloved daughters into the family of God.
Connected – through the work of the Holy Spirit we are in Christ. We are members of the new humanity being formed in His likeness. We belong to Him and to each other. We express that unity as we live and work and love each other as members of the local church.
Called – to the obedience of the faith that the world may see the glory of Christ reflected in us and believe the gospel that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Our theme for 2016-2017: “Seated Together with Christ”
This year, in order to become more fully C3 Women, we will explore what it means to be seated together with Christ. In Gatherings, both large and small, we will see how God has sought us in love that we might be His; how He has given us a seat at the King’s table where we are forever secure in His loving care for us.
“But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.” Ephesians 2:4-7
For more details about C3 Women’s events, please download a copy of the C3 Women brochure.