All Knox Youth Ministry Volunteers are asked to complete the following application and screening process. These steps help ensure that working with Youth is the best fit for one’s ministry at Knox.
If you are interested in volunteering with the Youth Ministry, please complete Step 1 of the application process. You will be directed to to complete Step 2 after your interview.
Step 1: Youth Ministry Volunteer application process
- Submit the online Youth Ministry Volunteer Application
- Complete and bring to your interview Criminal History, Driver History and Staff Medical Forms
- Contact Josh Boehr, the Youth Director, to schedule an interview
Step 2: Youth Ministry Policy and Procedure training
- Read the Youth Ministry Policies and Procedures Handbook
- Complete and submit the online Youth Ministry Policies and Procedures Checklist to assure your comprehension of the material.
- Attend a Policy and Procedure training. Tammy Ause will contact you to set up a time.