- Children or grandchildren’s playmates or teammates and families
- When you attend graduation parties or concerts or pick up children from school
- Coworkers, clients, business contacts
- When you’re driving to work, scheduling a meeting, or writing an email
- Prayer walk in your neighborhood – pray for neighbors as you pass their house.
- Pray for neighbors at dinner – Put the names of neighbors (those you know as well as those you don’t know) in a jar on the dinner table. Each night draw one name from the jar and pray for that person/family at dinner time.
- Take a Sunday afternoon prayer drive – Pray for the police and first responders, medical personnel businesses, schools and issues in your area
Civic organizations / clubs / teams
- Pray for God to bring people into your path as you participate in community events, organizations or teams
- When someone comes to you with a complaint or problem ask them if you might pray for them.
- Pick three unbelievers you know and pray a simple prayer, every day, for them to receive Christ as Savior and Lord.