This summer we will learn more about God’s character and love…from the eyes of the psalmist King David. Discover firsthand how the unlikely shepherd boy was chosen by God to be king. Learn how David was fierce enough to defeat the giant Goliath and other enemies, yet he showed tender mercy to King Saul who wanted him destroyed. Hear how David danced with joy in worship and shared his emotion-rich relationship with the Lord through the Psalms. While David began the preparations for the building of the Lord’s holy temple, he still fell prey to sin; Jesus Christ, in his sinless perfection, fulfills God’s laws in ways that David could not.
To register more than one child:
Go to STEP 1: Sign-up to select the first child’s age/grade group (opens in a new window/tab)
Return to STEP 1: Sign-up to select the next child’s age/grade group
After all children have been signed up, continue to STEP 2: Payment
For Knox families & their invited guests: May 2nd
For general public: June 2nd (as space permits, will add to waitlist if desired)
Dates: June 27-July 1, 2016 (9am – noon)
Cost: $15/child; family max $35; scholarships available (see STEP 2 below)
Participants: Current T3 children (beginning kindergarten in 2017) through outgoing 4th graders
Questions: contact Kristen Meehan
STEP 1: Sign-up
For each child, select the appropriate age/grade group and complete the sign-up form.
- 4 year olds (entering kindergarten Fall, 2017) – sorry, this class has reached capacity and is no longer accepting registrations
- PreK/K- (incoming/outgoing kindergarteners) – sorry, this class has reached capacity and is no longer accepting registrations
- 1st/2nd grade (combined group of outgoing 1st/2nd graders) – sorry, this class has reached capacity and is no longer accepting registrations
- 3rd/4th grade (combined group of outgoing 3rd/4th graders) sorry, this class is no longer accepting registrations
STEP 2: Payment
After signing up your child(ren), select a payment option (if prompted for password – enter “2016”):
- PayPal: PayPal allows you to pay online with your bank account, credit card or using an existing PayPal account.
- Check: Indicate your payment by check and calculate amount owed.
Payments are due by June 15. Make out checks to Knox Presbyterian Church, and note in the memo line: Kids’ Camp.
Checks can be mailed to: Knox Presbyterian Church, Kristen Meehan, Kids’ Camp director, 2065 S. Wagner Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
or dropped off in Kristen Meehan’s mailbox in the Knox workroom.
- Scholarship: Request a full or partial scholarship
- Donations: If you wish to pay for your invited guest(s) or financially donate to the ministry of Kids’ Camp, please use the PayPal or Check link noted above. There you can select these donation options.
- Download a Kids Camp 2016 brochure to help invite a friend!(.pdf)
- Please click here to volunteer or for more information about other ways to help, please contact Kristen Meehan.
- Sign-up to donate snack items and craft items (SignUpGenius links may have additional items added later)