Ministry Leader FAQ
- What kind of support services does the office provide?
- How do I share information about my ministry events?
- How does the annual budget process work?
- How do I make purchases for my ministry?
- How do I submit receipts for reimbursement?
- What about taxes?
- What about purchase limits?
- How do I reserve a room?
- Who may have a building key card and how does after hours entry work?
- What if the alarm goes off?
- What must I remember when hosting an event, class, or meeting in our building?
- How can I access classroom audio-visual resources?
- How do I use the kitchen for food service?
- Can my group host a potluck meal at church?
- Where are first aid kits / AED’s located?
- Who may use “Preferred Parking”?
- What’s the story when it snows?
- How do I recruit volunteers for my ministry?
- What resources are available to help me care for volunteers and those I serve?
- What if I want to start a new ministry?
- Do all activities need to fit in a Knox organizational “box?”