Treasured Possessions: Growing up as a Daughter of the King
Who: 5th or 6th grade girls and their mothers (or a close female adult friend or relative)
When: Friday-Saturday, May 8-9, 2020
Where: FaHoLo Camp in Grass Lake
– To understand how precious we are in God’s sight. We are His treasured possession, bought at the price of His only begotten Son!
– To help daughters recognize their moms as God’s good provision for them.
– To help moms embrace their role as stewards of the King as they parent their daughters under His care.
– To help moms and daughters recognize the importance of dialogue and give them tools to keep the conversations going.
– To talk to moms and daughters about what to expect in the upcoming teen years.
– To have lots of fun together!
For additional information, please refer to the Treasured Possessions Brochure.
Registration: Register online below or by printing and filling out the paper registration form in the brochure by March 29th.
Cost: $125 (for mother and daughter together, covering Friday night’s lodging, Friday supper, Saturday breakfast and lunch), scholarships available.
Questions: Please contact Kristen Meehan. Associate Children’s Ministry Director.
Participants will be meeting at the camp, so please indicate on the registration form if you are interested in carpooling with other mothers and daughters. We can help you get connected to share rides.
The retreat will start on Friday at 6:30 PM and end at 5:30 PM on Saturday before dinner.
If you would like to attend but need some financial assistance, scholarships are available. If interested, just complete and return the registration form indicating that assistance is needed.