At all times believers are called to prayer and especially, in times of crisis, the church does well to pray. Let us call on God’s mercy, plead for his promises to be fulfilled, and His kingdom to come with grace, compassion, healing, restoration, hope and strength.
During this time of social distancing and self-isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic our opportunities for community prayer have moved to phone conferencing.
1. Congregational Prayer for the global church, salvation to the lost and specific needs
- Thursday 11:50 AM-12:50 PM led by Pastor Mike Frison
- This prayer meeting will use these credentials. (The off-hour time frame was selected to minimize phone traffic problems presently caused by the increased volume of conference and video calls.)
2. One-on-one prayer opportunities for individual needs
- Please call a fellow believer and pray with one another on the phone.
- You may request prayer. A member of the Prayer Ministry team will call and briefly pray with you on the phone.
3. Join an on-going prayer group
- Many of our focused prayer groups are continuing via phone or video conferencing. These include prayer for: Family, Children’s Ministry, Marriage & Family Ministry, Session, Special Needs Moms, Washtenaw County Jail, Youth Ministry, and Prayer for our Pastors.
For details contact Monika Lamine.