At all times believers are called to prayer and especially, in times of crisis, the church does well to pray. Let us call on God’s mercy, plead for his promises to be fulfilled, and His kingdom to come with grace, compassion, healing, restoration, hope and strength.
During this time of social distancing and self-isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic our opportunities for community prayer have moved to phone or video conferencing.
1. Congregational Prayer for the global church, salvation for the lost, and specific needs
Thursday 12:00-1:00 PM led by Pastor Mike Frison. This is a Zoom prayer meeting. Please contact Pastor Mike to have the meeting link emailed to you.
2. One-on-one prayer opportunities for individual needs
- Please call a fellow believer and pray with one another on the phone.
- You may request prayer. A member of the Prayer Ministry team will call and briefly pray with you on the phone.
3. Join an on-going prayer group
Many of our focused prayer groups are continuing via phone or video conferencing. These include prayer for: Family, Children’s Ministry, Marriage & Family Ministry, Session, Special Needs Moms, Washtenaw County Jail, Youth Ministry, and Prayer for our Pastors.
4. Initiate forming a new prayer group
If you are sensing a call to gather others to pray in a specific area, contact Monika Lamine, to start a discussion and determine how to move forward.
For details contact Monika Lamine.