“I will make them joyful in my house of prayer … for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.” – ISAIAH 56:7
All prayer groups are scripture-focused with a leader. No previous experience needed. Join in as we pray and the Lord acts.
For details contact Monika Lamine.
- Ministry Prayer Groups — meet monthly to pray for the leaders, needs and work of a particular ministry.
- Marriage & Family
- Washtenaw County Jail
- Women’s Prison
- Thursday Noon – meet weekly for one hour in Hess Hospitality, prays for the Knox family, Washtenaw County and the Nation.
- Family Prayer Group – meet Mondays 11:45 AM-1:00 PM in Hess Hospitality. Gather to pray for family members.
- Prayer for Our Pastors – meet Sundays, 8:00-9:00 AM in Hess Hospitality; praying on behalf of our five pastors.
- Sunday Pre-Worship – meet weekly, 9:00-9:20 AM in Hess Hospitality; praying for all aspects of Sunday worship and CE hour.
- Special Moms’ Prayer Group – meet one Saturday a month; mothers of Special Needs children gather monthly to share and pray.
RSVP to Monika.