1. Congregational Prayer for the global church, salvation to the lost and specific needs
- Thursday 11:50 AM-12:50 PM led by Pastor Mike Frison
- This prayer meeting will use these credentials. (The off-hour time frame was selected to minimize phone traffic problems presently caused by the increased volume of conference and video calls.)
2. One-on-one prayer opportunities for individual needs
- Please call a fellow believer and pray with one another on the phone.
- You may request prayer. A member of the Prayer Ministry team will call and briefly pray with you on the phone.
3. Join an on-going prayer group (no meetings in August)
- Many of our focused prayer groups are continuing via phone or video conferencing. These include prayer for: Family, Children’s Ministry, Marriage & Family Ministry, Session, Special Needs Moms, Washtenaw County Jail, Youth Ministry, and Prayer for our Pastors. Contact Monika Lamine for details.