Our current facilities-use protocols are meant to help us act in a way that considers one another as greater than ourselves by utilizing best public health practices and following Executive Orders.
We know that circumstances will change and we’re holding ourselves ready. Towards that end, please read the logistics below each time you schedule and make everyone in your group aware of them too.
Before you arrive:
- Be symptom free, not in contact with anyone symptomatic, and no travel to areas that are experiencing a disease resurgence. You’ll certify on a sign-in sheet when you arrive.
- Wait 10 days after testing positive for COVID-19 or until you’ve tested negative.
- Schedule in advance using the form below (available rooms are Harvest, Meadowview, NorthStar, and Knox Hall, not the Garden Room or Kitchen).
- Look for a confirmation email; we may not be able to schedule your group as requested.
- Check our Facilities Calendar; this will give you a better idea of whether your request can be fulfilled. Keep in mind we are scheduling 45 minutes between groups and your group will need to allocate time to wipe down surfaces before you leave.
- Please don’t schedule gatherings that involve children under 12 years of age; remember youth 12+ must follow the same protocols as adults.
- Be prepared to set-up Zoom if you need it; we will not be able to provide assistance.
- Pack your mask(s).
- Please note, if you or someone in your group develop COVID-19 symptoms or test positive after building use, we ask that you notify Mike Fox, Knox’s Operations Director and help with contact tracing.
When you arrive:
- Enter via the designated office entrance.
- Sanitize or wash your hands.
- Sign-in with name and date; answer the questions mentioned above. If the answer is yes to any of them, we ask that you not use the building.
While you’re here:
- Follow posted public service signs.
- Use only your scheduled room.
- 10 or fewer people per room.
- Masks over nose & mouth at all times.
- Maintain 6 feet distancing; rooms are set-up for same – please don’t re-arrange them.
- No food or beverage.
- Don’t use shared supplies or fixtures, including coat racks or water fountains.
- Elevator use is 1 person at a time and only if essential, (2 people if assistance is required).
- Limit restroom use to emergencies with 1 person at a time.
Before you leave:
- Thoroughly wipe down surfaces with disinfectant provided.
- Exit promptly at your scheduled time; feel free to continue discussions outside.