- a bus picks up U of M students at the loading dock by the UGLI (Undergraduate Library, 919 S. University) at 9:00 AM each Sunday and brings them to Knox?
- lunch is served to undergraduate students each Sunday at the home of a Knox family? Please join us! RSVP
- there is a Facebook page where students coordinate rides, RSVP for lunch each week, and connect with other students and Knox members?
- Knox will be celebrating its 25th anniversary next week. As we look forward to that celebration, we’re coming together to begin exploring the question, “So what do we think the next 25 years hold for us?” You’re here for the next four (or three or two or one depending on your year). But the next four years are foundational to the years that will follow. We invite you to be part of the conversation in the adult education hour after church on Sunday, Sept. 23rd as we discuss “Looking Forward: On Our Way to the New Creation”. Why not join us as we think together about what God has for our future?
- if you have any questions, you can contact Melody Zhang or our college ministry pastor Bob Lynn?
Check out The University page for more information. Are you a graduate student or a young professional? Get connected with others in the Knox Young Professionals and Graduate Students group for Bible study and social events.